Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sick and Busy :(

Sorry, I didn't blog regurlarly lately! At first I was sick, then I was kind of disappointed in the last installment of the Selection series (I finished The One right after I got my hands on it, but couldn't bring myself to write a review yet.. This series used to be my favourite for a long time now, but I have to admit I didn't like the end at all.) and then life got busy. :(

Now I'll try to make up and stop neglecting my blog! @Blog Sorry for not taking care of you properly!!

Well.. at least I didn't stop reading, so watch out for some reviews to come these next days :)

Reviews to Come
"The Raven Boys" by Maggie Stiefvater
"Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes
"UnEnchanted" by Chanda Hahn
"Reborn" (Shadow Falls: After Dark) by C.C. Hunter
"Hex Hall" by Rachel Hawkins
"Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell

No comments:

Post a Comment