Friday, May 02, 2014

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

Hostes by: The Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted

The Question:

When you receive a book in the mail or from UPS, do you immeadiately catalog it or leave the book stacked up until the week is up and then catalog it?

My answer:

I'm assuming now, we are talking about books that need to be reviewed: 
Actually it depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm cataloging it immeadiately according to the date it needs to be done and sometimes I simply leave it lying around/in my email for a looooong time and suddenly I remember I had to do a review for that date. LOL So a lot of times I have to read a book in 1-2 days, luckily I'm a fast reader. :) 




2 comments:

  1. Same, I often forget the Ebooks in my inbox until I see a note I made about it and then I speed read! But I'm not a very organised person so I generally pile them up in order that they come!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great on your being a fast reader.

    I like all the ideas folks are giving us.

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete